Breaking News
recent

Actress Kajol : Bollywood superstar

bollywood actress kajol photo by Makranworld
bollywood actress kajol photo by Makranworld
All that makes Kajol, she does it with trembling excitement. Even after becoming a mother of two children, her face does not leave a smile of delight. Kajol told us about his personal life.
You will not hurt what they say about Tanisha and Armand?
In the end it will be clear what this truth. It's just fun to press. Thenwhat's really going on, that's another story.
When Tanisha (Tanisha - the younger sister of Kajol - approx. KYUF) went out of the studio "Bigg Boss", what you say to her when they met?
First of all I was glad that she's back

. All miss her so much. First of all, we told her, "You must be hungry. Eat at least some paratha (flatbreadfried in ghee). "She was so emaciated there in the studio. She said:" Please, I do not need more of these paratha. "
Your mother Tanuja - your exact copy. Do not you think?
True. But before the wedding, and to my family, I did not notice it. And now I find that this is so. Her discipline and order in the house was a model from the outset.How did you feel when it became a newlywed bride?
It took me a year to get used to this home. Every 6 months I went down to the first floor and waited for my new mom - mother in law asks me to bring her tea or coffee. It took me 6 months to start calling her mother.What can you say about the connections on the side (extra martial affair)?
Actress Kajol Bollywood superstar photo
by latest news 
Thank God, we have no such links. It takes a lot of time. I do not know how people can live like that. Ajay (Ajay Devgan, Kajol husband) tells me that one woman is enough. I think so too. Very difficult to cope with one man. I can not imagineI would have to deal with two or three. If they both think differently (not same minded), and then there are two serious problems.
What you most like Ajay?
15 years ago it was necessary to ask me that he does not like me. Then I would imagine you could have a whole list. When in a good mood,that he likes to listen to me. Now 15 years have passed, and everything fell into place. We're all - a single family. I think there is such a good relationship.
You give each other advice?
I do not think someone needs formal advice. Instead, we are discussing with each other every passing day. Talking about this house or outside the house.We understand each other well.
You pretty much just uttered. And what is it that you now cares?
(Smiling) The third child. Ajay has put forth a son. I think the next time I'm not pissed.
it`s Exclusive Bollywood latest news by makranworld
B A Baloch

B A Baloch

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.